FONDATION SAE-A is designated a non-religious, non-political, non-profit association created under current articles of association and related laws of Republic of Haiti.
Goal of the Fondation
The main goal of FONDATION SAE-A is to ensure the access to quality education of the people in the area/zone of Caracol and department of Northern zone/area, in the view of making autonomous citizens capable of earning their living. The association also has other purposes such as
- To support/assist, manage and/or operate projects in the area of education
- To establish and manage one or plural/more schools
- To promote and facilitate the access to the best quality education in the whole area/region.
- To support/assist, manage and/or operate projects to improve education levels in Northern area of Haiti
- To promote the training in the area of education
- To kick off the social projects in the view of prosperity of the society (such) as :
- - Fostering the advance of the education in general and literacy in particular ;
- - Bringing cooperation between/at institutions working to improve the health of the poor
- To conceive and promote the projects of community development and of health